Take vitamins, twice daily
![]() |
| My daily vitamins, as they sit on the kitchen counter top |
The vitamins I have settled on are manufactured by Melaleuca, a wellness company that I have purchased from since I was in high school. Their vitamins have a few components which I truly appreciate:
| The label on my box of Vitality 4, Melaleuca vitamins for women |
- They create unique blends of vitamins for differing genders, ages, and pregnant women
- The blend of vitamins I take, Vitality 4 for women, covers all of the needed basics and then some for a woman my age
- The research used to craft their products is always up-to-date and innovative
- They have a pre-packaged option (see image above) that makes it simple for a busy person such as myself to grab all needed vitamins quickly as I run out the door each morning (this packaging comes in an AM and a PM pack--when taken at two different times of day, the nutrients are better able to be absorbed successfully into the body)
- When running low, I order them online and they are delivered to my door: no Target run needed
There are many other positives to Melaleuca's vitamins, but these five are what keep me coming back time and time again.
In the past, taking vitamins have never been an issue during the school week. I grab an AM pouch and swallow the contents with breakfast, and I toss the PM pouch in with my packed lunch: when I sit down during my open hour to each my lunch, it's hard to forget to take something when it is sitting there at the bottom of my lunch bag staring up at me. The tricky part for me comes with the weekend. Weekends are filled with variety--without eating breakfast and lunch at set times and locations, it becomes harder to remember to open a pouch of vitamins. This has been my failing moment in the past. To help me power through this time, I have set my phone to remind me twice a day to take my vitamins. It is my hope that this will keep this goal at the forefront of my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment